Numb Tech Rider
LENGTH OF PERFORMANCE: 90 minutes
TOUR STAFF: 6 PERFORMERS, 2 TECHNICIANS, 1 DIRECTOR, 1 STAGE MANAGER
THE PRESENTER HEREBY UNDERTAKES AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
l. To ensure that one person is on hand and responsible from the time the company arrives to the moment it leaves after the performance.
2. To provide a clean, solid and leveled stage of a minimum dimension of 20’ wide by 40' deep
3. To provide two (2) stage-hands during unloading and loading as well as for the set-up and the strike of the set; one (1) sound technician and three (3) light technicians. (See set-up schedule)
4. To schedule a minimum of seven (7) hours (depending on the type of venue and the technical crew provided) before the performance to load-out the truck, build the set, focus the lights, set the light and sound intensity. To foresee an additional period of two (2) hours for the warm-up of the performers prior to each performance. To schedule a period of 2 (two) hours following the last performance for the strike and the load-in of the set.
5. To provide: - One (1) appropriate USB capable sound-board (8 inputs-4 outputs) - Two (2) powered speakers appropriate for space - Two (2) stage monitors and appropriate amplifier - Five (5) microphones and five (5) microphone stands, with booms, and requisite XLR cable - One (1) sturdy wooden table, approximately 6’ by 2 1/2’ capable of supporting two bodies - Six (6) uniform wood chairs
6. To provide the required lighting equipment. (See attachment b. Numb Instrument Schedule)
7. To provided one prop table (4’ x 2.5’ or larger) in the wings, and one clothing rack.
8. To provide clean heated dressing rooms near the stage area for the exclusive use of our tour personnel (6 persons). These must be equipped with running water, toilets, showers, chairs and mirrors.
9. To provide bottled water (2 liters per person) for the performers and technicians 2 hours before each performance.
10. To provide parking space for one truck and one car.
11. To provide grid and floor plans of theater at the signature of the contract (i.e. at least 12 weeks before performance).
Required lighting equipment. (See attachment b. Numb Instrument Schedule)
Express 250 lighting board (or similar), DMX signal protocol and universal interface.
Requiste StagePin and Edison cabling
The company provides all gels for the lights.
- During the performance, the board is operated by a company technician.
2 minimum 200W powered speakers front SR and SL
1 minimum 8 channel USB capable sound board
5 Shure SM58 performance microphones (or similar)
5 microphone stands, with booms, with round solid bases and requisite XLR
1 stage monitor minimum
- During performance the board is operated by a company technician
For detailed lighting plots, instrument schedules, and other technical inquiries, please contact email@example.com
8:00 a.m. Hang lights, if not done previously (see attachment .a NUMB Plot) - Sound setup, if not done previously - Needed - 4 TECHNICIANS - 3 technicians (lights) 1 technician (sound)
9:30 a.m. Set stage with mics, tables, chairs, costumes.
10:30 a.m. Focus and adjust plot - Set sound levels
11:30 a.m. Break
12:30 p.m. Performers arrive for preliminary walk through - Final light and sound checks.
1:00 p.m Pick up rehearsal
2:00 p.m. Dress Rehearsal
4:00 p.m. Performers break - Technical personnel finish any lighting or sound elements not yet finished
6:30 p.m. CALL FOR CAST AND CREW
7:00 p.m. Stage cleared for performers warm up
7:30 p.m. We all hold hands on stage for a minute
8:00 p.m. PERFORMANCE
10:00 p.m Strike/Load Out